When it comes to eye shadows, playing around with an unusual color that isn’t in your usual wheelhouse can give you some fun with makeup. Lavender is just as fun to wear as it looks and also pairs well with light pastel tones on the lips and cheeks. Dia Mirza paired a light Tarun Tahiliani saree with purple earrings so that the eye shadow shade ties it all together in the best possible way and is reminiscent of a summery mood. If you’re feeling inspired to try out the star’s makeup at home, here’s how you can do it in just six simple steps.
Get the look: lavender eyeshadow and pastel pink lipstick by Dia Mirza
This content can also be viewed on the site from which it originates.
- Start by applying moisturizer to your skin. Once it has soaked in well, add a dollop of Mac Strobe Cream mixed with a drop of liquid foundation (like L’Oréal Paris Infallible Pro-Glow Foundation) and shine all over your face. Then fill in all the areas that need to be covered with a creamy concealer.
- Then use a brush to apply a translucent powder to the skin, to help absorb excess oil and provide full coverage. Concentrate on the T zone, as it gets the fatest of the day.
- Using a large, fluffy brush, apply a blush such as Tower28 BeachPlease Tinted Lip & Cheek Balm to cheeks to warm up skin tone, followed by bronzer to sculpt cheekbones and add color. definition.
- Draw over feather strokes with an eyebrow pencil to add fullness and shape. Use a sharp pencil to create individual hair with precision and top off with brow gel to set everything in place.
- For a touch of lavender on your eyes, use a shimmering eyeshadow palette like the Huda Beauty Obsessions Gemstone Palette. Using an eyeshadow brush, place a lighter purple shade from the inner corner of your eye to the center of your eyelid, and a darker purple shade to the outer corner of your eyelid for definition. Generously coat your lashes with two coats of mascara.
- Use a matte lipstick like Huda Beauty Liquid Matte Lipstick in Gossip Gurl on the lips. Start by using a lip liner that matches the lipstick to define the shape and complete the look by applying an even coat of color with a lip brush.
Read also :
24 photos that will take you into Dia Mirza’s Indian wardrobe
20 photos that will show you the collection of Dia Mirza dresses
Hollywood makeup artist shares her guide to successful watercolor eye makeup