● 30 courses were selected from 4 categories: Digital Arts, Fine Arts, Art of living and Crafts
● CLASS101 has 3 million registered users and operates worldwide with offices in the United States, South Korea and Japan
The CLASS101 online education platform today shared the top 30 classes of 2021. For the award ceremony titled “101 awards”, the top five courses were selected in each category. The top four categories were digital arts, fine arts, lifestyle, and crafts. The most popular Digital Arts category in CLASS101 has been split into three sub-categories: Comics, Illustrations, and Developing Your Artistic Activity.
The winners of each category are listed below:
- Digital Arts (Illustrations): Portfolio ready character design by Arucelli (@arucelli)
- Digital arts (comics): From reverie to masterpiece: illustrations inspired by anime by Kamo (@kamochiruu)
- Digital Arts (Business): Adorable illustrations and growing your Instagram audience by Chii (@cremechii)
- Fine Arts: Ultimate Guide to Oil Painting for Beginners and Intermediates by Jill Soukup (@jillsoukup)
- Way of life: Dance With The Best K-Pop Choreographers By Lia Kim From 1MILLION (@ 1milliondance)
- Arts and crafts: Couture and styling by Michelle Hébert (@michellehebertofficial)
- Most commented: Ink and watercolor illustrations by Bryce Kho (@brycekhodraws)
Finalists included a Marvel Concept Art and Digital Illustration class by InHyuk Lee, a home fitness class by Megan Bowen, and a Lifestyle Class for a Young Family by Joy Fitzgerald.
Closing 2021 with the 101 Awards, CLASS101 plans to offer a wider range of courses next year. With the goal of becoming a must-have learning community for digital art enthusiasts, the platform will diversify its digital arts category with computer animation and graphic animation courses. On December 24, CLASS101 launched an Early Bird Digital Animation Course with Marvin Te, Creative Director of Plainly Simple Studios.
The platform also plans to expand its categories and introduce more music, photography and tech courses. As CLASS101 is headquartered in South Korea, the birthplace of the global K-pop phenomenon, the platform already offers music production classes by Gray, Groovyroom and KASS, which have created countless hits for K-pop artists BTS. , Twice, ITZY, Jay Park and more.
Building on the success formula of the head office, the American counterpart plans to offer twice as many courses in 2022 according to Grit Han, Head of Global Business at CLASS101.
“In 2022, we plan to achieve exponential growth and become a major competitor in the global online education market,” Han said.
At CLASS101, our mission is to help designers live the lives they love. As the largest online education platform in South Korea that operates worldwide, CLASS101 helps its 3 million users to enjoy on-demand video lessons. The platform has over 2,000 courses, and teachers earn an average of $ 4,000 in the first month alone. In September, CLASS101 raised $ 25.8 million as part of the Series B funding round.
For more information, visit class101.co.
Company Name: Class101 United States
Contact: Media relations
E-mail: Send an email
Country: United States