BOSTON, December 6, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — Canvas FXInc, today announced that Rus Savitarone of Europe’s leading manufacturers and retailers of ready-to-assemble furniture, has selected an interactive content and collaboration platform Envision Canvas to drive critical operational efficiencies and support the digital transformation of its end-user documentation strategy.
By reducing the time it takes to create assembly instructions from three weeks to just two days, Envision will enable Rus Savitar, which has a portfolio of over 5,000 products, to address a major operational and economic challenge: Historically, a lag between product readiness and the availability of assembly instructions slowed time to market and delayed revenue generation.
Canvas Envision allows users to work directly with existing 3D models in a rich graphics solution, bridging technical and creative environments, instead of having to switch between multiple, often incompatible applications.
The Envision rollout comes as Rus Savitar, 75% owned by UK-based investment firm Greenbridge Partners and focused on rapid international expansion, lays the groundwork for a pioneering shift to assembly manuals interactive digital.
Documents created in Envision are accessible through any browser and allow users to interact with the 3D CAD models they contain, by rotating, isolating or masking parts.
“The product assembly instructions had created a bottleneck that was delaying the time to market for our products,” said Dragos Nimu, director of IT operations at Rus Savitar. “With Envision, it’s so easy to use our existing 3D models to create exactly the right views and communicate every detail of the assembly. Now we can create the manuals in just days, which is a huge improvement and frees up our engineers to focus on other activities.”
Canvas GFX CEO Pat Hume said, “We consistently see Envision being chosen because it delivers clear and measurable economic and operational benefits and I’m delighted to welcome Rus Savitar to the Canvas community. What particularly excites us is their vision for a move towards interactive content, which is precisely what Envision was designed to deliver. We are pleased to support Rus Savitar in this highly innovative endeavor.”
About Canvas GFX
Canvas GFX develops visual communication and collaboration solutions trusted by leading brands in verticals including aerospace and defense, automotive, commercial and home appliances, energy and education. Canvas solutions bridge the gap between technical and graphic applications, enabling everyone to communicate and understand complex information with absolute clarity.
About Rus Savitar
- Founded in 1994family business, soon to become one of the largest furniture importers and retailers in Romania.
- In 2004logistics center from which the goods are distributed to more than 200 stores throughout the country is inaugurated
- 2005, the first investment in the production of laminate furniture; the investment quantum is up to 3.5 million euros.
- 2007the project for the second factory is launched, with a production capacity five times greater than that of the first factory.
- 2010the project of the first upholstered furniture factory within the group is finalized, the amount of the investment being 1.5 million euros
- In 2019 we partnered with a private equity firm, based in LondonGreenbridge Partners
Liberty Communications for Canvas GFX
SOURCE GFX Canvas